When the website launched back in January, I was advised that I needed a “Facebook” page to associate with my practice. As I already had a personal page, I was told that it was easy to make a business page. I made a mental note to get around to looking up the process. Today, I finally got that “round tuit” and it turns out that is is fairly easy to set up a Facebook Page for a business. Having done so, it magically added posts for some of the older Virginia Appellate Lawyer Blog Posts, but (so far) not the more recent ones. Maybe it takes time for them to migrate?
Appeal Your Case.
Get The Justice You Deserve.
- An Award You Have to Pay For is Advertising; Advertising You Have to Pay For and Provide Prospects is a Scam
- Lightning Strikes Twice in One Day at the Court of Appeals — Two Criminal Cases Reversed
- Just the Facts, Ma’am . . . If a Court of Appeals Opinion Puts You in Mind of Dragnet, You Just Might be a Baby Boomer
- Just Because I Heard You Say It Doesn’t Make it Hearsay
- Judge Leaving the Courtroom was a Reasonable Response to an Unreasonable Situation