When the website launched back in January, I was advised that I needed a “Facebook” page to associate with my practice. As I already had a personal page, I was told that it was easy to make a business page. I made a mental note to get around to looking up the process. Today, I finally got that “round tuit” and it turns out that is is fairly easy to set up a Facebook Page for a business. Having done so, it magically added posts for some of the older Virginia Appellate Lawyer Blog Posts, but (so far) not the more recent ones. Maybe it takes time for them to migrate?
Appeal Your Case.
Get The Justice You Deserve.
- Bomb or Bomblette: Supreme Court Says “No” to a Sovereign Immunity Claim by a Community Services Board
- Court of Appeals Opinions: One From Last Week, One From This Week, and an En Banc Grant
- One Published Decision — Can you be actually innocent of a crime you weren’t convicted of?
- Failure to Make a Sufficient Proffer has Sunk Many Appeals . . . But What Makes an Proffer Sufficient?
- An Appellate Lawyer Goes to Trial . . . That Sounds Mental (and it is)