When the website launched back in January, I was advised that I needed a “Facebook” page to associate with my practice. As I already had a personal page, I was told that it was easy to make a business page. I made a mental note to get around to looking up the process. Today, I finally got that “round tuit” and it turns out that is is fairly easy to set up a Facebook Page for a business. Having done so, it magically added posts for some of the older Virginia Appellate Lawyer Blog Posts, but (so far) not the more recent ones. Maybe it takes time for them to migrate?
Appeal Your Case.
Get The Justice You Deserve.
- Summary and Analysis of Published Opinions of the Court of Appeals of Virginia from April 6, 2021
- I finally got a “round tuit”
- The Cases of Tennessee v. James Earl Ray and Coretta Scott King, et al. v. Loyd Jowers
- Understanding the Charlottesville Confederate Monuments Decision
- A New Published Opinion from a (Soon to Be) New and Improved Court of Appeals