When the website launched back in January, I was advised that I needed a “Facebook” page to associate with my practice. As I already had a personal page, I was told that it was easy to make a business page. I made a mental note to get around to looking up the process. Today, I finally got that “round tuit” and it turns out that is is fairly easy to set up a Facebook Page for a business. Having done so, it magically added posts for some of the older Virginia Appellate Lawyer Blog Posts, but (so far) not the more recent ones. Maybe it takes time for them to migrate?
Appeal Your Case.
Get The Justice You Deserve.
- Analysis of Published Opinions from the Court of Appeals Released on 7/27/2021 (Part I)
- The US Supreme Court’s October 2020 Term In Review
- Court of Appeals Issues Opinion on Spousal Rape
- Can you escape from electronic home detention? YES says the Court of Appeals of Virginia
- Summary and Analysis of Four Published Opinions of the Court of Appeals of Virginia