Just a short observation: If I was as obsessive about proofreading these posts as I am about correcting them when I am reading them after I post them, there would be a lot fewer errors to correct.
Appeal Your Case.
Get The Justice You Deserve.
- After the Weekend Snow, A Flurry of Opinions from the Court of Appeals
- Of Debtors’ Prison and Appellate Procedure
- Court of Appeals Rings in the New Year (a little late) with Three Opinions
- Court of Appeals Sends 2021 Out with More of a Whimper than a Bang
- Early Christmas Gift to One Litigant from the Court of Appeals