Just a short observation: If I was as obsessive about proofreading these posts as I am about correcting them when I am reading them after I post them, there would be a lot fewer errors to correct.
Appeal Your Case.
Get The Justice You Deserve.
- Is there a Correlation Between Being an Appellate Procedure Geek and a Data Geek? Most Likely. Here’s A First Look at What the Numbers Say About the First Half of 2022 in the Court of Appeals
- Court of Appeals Issues First Rule 5A:27(b) Opinion
- Let’s Twist Again, Like We Did Last Summer! One Published Decision Today from the Court of Appeals in a WAI Case is Full of Twists!
- Three New Appellate Judges for Virginia
- Statistics for the First Quarter of 2022