I am pleased to report that my one-time Supreme Court of Virginia Law Clerk colleague John O’Herron has started his own Virginia Appellate Blawg called Richmond Appeals. I feel certain that his insights into the appellate process will be fair more helpful and entertaining than mine . . . and I will get him for it if it’s the last thing I do. Welcome to the Club, John!
Appeal Your Case.
Get The Justice You Deserve.
- 2 Published Opinions plus 1 Unpublished Opinion of Note Today
- Court of Appeals Reverses Calculation of Restitution, Affirms Abduction Conviction, and Rules that No Contest Plea is Waiver of Appeal of Joinder of Offenses
- Court of Appeals Schedules First Oral Arguments in Appeals Filed in 2022 . . . But It’s Not Big News
- After a Trip to Richmond, Three New Opinions From the Court of Appeals (and one order from last week)
- Recent Decisions from the Court of Appeals